Mark Lentz Real estate serving Tamarac FL
  1. Mark Lentz
  2. Complete Real Estate Options
  3. Guiding You Through The Real Estate Maze
  4. Office: 954.300.5633

What Is “Relocation Assistance” And How Can I Receive It?


Relocation Assistance” is monies given to you as an incentive to complete a short sale and to help you move after the short sale is completed.


Depending on your situation you may qualify for $3,000 up to $25,000 in “Relocation Assistance”.


To receive the relocation assistance you must first qualify to complete a short sale. Once you qualify you would apply for the appropriate Making Home Affordable (MHA) program. Each MHA program has its own qualifications.


Complete Real Estate Options is familiar with the current MHA programs and will guide you through the appropriate one that most fits your needs.



Back To The Short Sale Questions

< Last Question                                                                                       Next Question >


Yes! I'm ready to list my home with Complete Real Estate Options